WinMagic's SecureDoc hard disk encryption software addresses the needs of organizations increasing mobile workforce by ensuring protection of sensitive information stored on desktops and laptops.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Company Terms & Conditions
The term 'Secutel' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Dorset House, Regent Park, 297 Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7PL. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Secutel's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The Security of Personal Information
It is in our best interest to make sure that all personal information is safeguarded in an explicit manner. We employ technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against information loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. Although computer systems can never be fully protected against every possible hazard, Secutel is entirely committed to providing the appropriate security controls in order to protect our web sites and it's associated information against foreseeable hazards.
The Information Collected and How it is Used
On certain pages on our website, the user is offered the option of providing us with their contact information which includes their name, phone number and e-mail address. We use this information to ensure that all parties who are interested in Secutel solution and technology offerings are given the service that they require. This entails the internal handling of their information with Secutel and our select partners in regard to the fulfilment of orders or services. Your information will not be provided to any third party or external body for any reason.